- DURING A LASH LAMINATION – combine ReGEN with the setting lotion. This locks the moisture into the hair shaft in an infusion step to relieve hair stress and eliminate dryness caused from hair styling. Combine this with a ratio of 8 parts setting lotion to 1 part ReGEN Next Gen – or
- DURING A LASH TINT – combine ReGEN with the Elleeplex Profusion Lash Tint system with a ratio of 4 parts tint, 4 parts oxidant, 1 part ReGEN Next Gen – or
- DURING A BROW LAMINATION – combine ReGEN with the setting lotion. Combine this with a ratio of 8 parts setting lotion to 1 part REGEN Next Gen – or
- DURING A BROW TINT – if you have combined ReGEN into the setting lotion during a brow lamination, you wouldn’t combine it again into the tint step but it’s good to remember that many clients will return at 3 – 4 weeks for a shape and tint after their brow lamination and this is a brilliant boost of hydration back into the brows after the initial brow lamination service – or
- AS A STANDALONE SERVICE – this can be a great upsell to any in-salon service as it is a plant based cohesive solution that is soy amino acid based packed with carefully selected essential fatty acids and flower extracts designed to mimic the functional ratios in commercial human hair amino acids – or
- AFTER LASH EXTENSIONS REMOVAL – offer the return of moisture to lashes after a removal of lash extensions application to promote hair growth and offer nourishment and care to the lashes.
Approximately 50+ applications in a tube and with so many ways to use this product it’s going to be a must have for salons the world over.